Our latest Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI) report
Statements from the report:
- The language school exceeds expectations for the quality of education.
- The quality of the curriculum, teaching and learners’ achievements is excellent.
- Teaching is excellent and results in high levels of student progress. Teachers are experienced, well qualified and have excellent subject knowledge.
- Detailed planning and an extensive understanding of the needs of their students allow teachers to successfully adapt lessons to meet individual learning needs and effectively challenge students.
- Feedback to students is positive, encouraging and accurate and clearly identifies areas for improvement.
- Relationships between staff and students, and amongst the students themselves, are excellent, with a strong culture of mutual respect, integration and tolerance.
- Effective use of a range of resources and activities is supplemented by technology to enhance and support learning.
- Students report that they are extremely well supported and would recommend the schools to others.
- Students’ welfare is a key priority and the school has invested well in ensuring that it meets its aim of providing a safe and supportive environment where students can progress quickly.
- Effective careers advice ensures that students are very well prepared for further study choices and life beyond their course.
- The safeguarding arrangements for students under the aged of 18 are excellent.
- The quality of governance and leadership is excellent and has a clear emphasis on supporting students and maintaining very high standards.
- Arrangements for quality assurance and the tracking of student progress are excellent.