Host a Bell student
Behind every homestay experience for a student, is a host – a real person who can have a huge impact on an international student, simply by providing a welcoming and supportive home.
Our homestay hosts share their home and make life for an international student easy, enjoyable and safe.
Every individual, couple or family has different reasons for hosting:
- Earn additional weekly income that you can spend on something you love to do
- Meet people from anywhere in the world, like Argentina, France, Italy, or Japan
- Make someone’s experience unique by sharing your own local knowledge of British life, culture and history in the community
Register your interest
Interested in hosting our students? Submit the form below to register your interest and we’ll be in touch soon.
By offering to become a host for Bell, you confirm that:
• each bedroom offered is at least 2.8m x 2.5m (9.18ft x 8.2 ft)
• bedrooms offered have a bed (not camp or bunk beds), wardrobe, drawer space, desk & chair suitable for an adult to study at, mirror, and reading lamp.
• that the bathroom has a working shower fixed to the wall (not a plastic hose attached to the taps)
• you will eat dinner with students and engage them in daily conversation
• you will provide a weekly laundry service (or allow students to use the washing machine)
• you will provide students with wireless internet access