Improve your English so you can improve your class’s English
This course will support you, as teachers, to improve your English for use inside and outside the classroom. We will support you to develop your speaking and listening skills, expand on your vocabulary, and improve your language accuracy. You will also gain useful new ideas for activities and tasks that you can use in your own English language classes.
On this course, you will:
- Learn to confidently manage and teach lessons in English
- Strengthen your core language skills, particularly in speaking and listening
- Broaden your vocabulary and improve your pronunciation
- Improve your English grammar and ability to use it with greater accuracy
- Develop a range of techniques and strategies for developing language awareness
- Make professional contacts from other countries and cultures
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for kindergarten, primary and secondary teachers who would like to update, improve and be more confident in their use of English. Participants will have a language level range from Pre-Intermediate (A2+) to Intermediate (B1).
Each course we run is tailored by our expert tutors to the professional needs and priorities of the participants so content may be adapted to best suit the needs of your group.
- Common idioms and phrasal verbs
- Classroom language skills
- Listening and speaking skills development
- Pronunciation workshops
- Subject specific language
- English grammar in line with your needs
- Learning how to learn English
- Presentations and mini-lessons
14 July - 27 July 2024
28 July - 10 August 2024
17 July - 28 July 2023
3 July - 14 July 2023