A UK adventure
Combining two weeks at our Bell Badminton School, with one week at Bell St Albans, this three-week course promises an extraordinary experience, blending language learning with exploration and adventure.
Discovering the wonderful city of Bristol and the West Coast of the UK, as well as the opportunity to enjoy our capital city of London, students really do get to Explore More!
- Gain confidence and become more independent learners and users of the English language
- Develop their English language skills (reading writing, listening, and speaking)
- Improve vocabulary, pronunciation, and understanding of grammar
- Essential 21st century life skills (communication, critical thinking, collaboration, creativity, and cultural awareness)
- Produce a portfolio of work to show their progress and achievements
- Meet new friends from across the world
- Explore the best the UK has to offer
- Transfers between Bell Badminton School and Bell St Albans included
Summer Explorer course
At both centres, you will participate in our Summer Explorer course – an all-inclusive programme of English language lessons, activities and study tours. Mixing with students from all over the world, providing opportunities to communicate in English and make lifelong friendships.
Bell St Albans
One week of the Explorer More course will be spent at our Bell St Albans centre, the home of our year-round courses. This spectacular campus provides a peaceful and safe setting, within close proximity of London. Students will get to explore our capital city during their stay.
The one week stay at Bell St Albans can be taken before or after the Bell Badminton School stay.
Bell Badminton School
Two weeks of the Explorer More course will be spent at Bell Badminton School, new for 2024. Situated in the heart of Bristol, this centre is close to the wonders of the UK’s west coast, allowing students to enjoy a culturally rich experience.
The two week stay at Bell Badminton School can be taken before or after the Bell St Albans stay.